Friday, February 06, 2009

CBS Radio does a public service

Michael Kay has daily talk radio show on ESPN Radio 1050. Masochists presumably constitute a large percentage of his audience. In the past, he has done the show from Yankee Stadium on gamedays and then gone right into the YES booth for his telecasts. Not anymore! CBS Radio, which owns the radio rights, has put the kibosh on that. Kay says: "There is nothing I gain from doing the show in the stadium other than for me personally it’s easier."

First, that's hard to believe. Second, good to CBS for providing a little inconvenience to Kay. Maybe it will keep him off the radio airwaves once or twice a season. Everybody wins that way. Except Kay and his masochist fans.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not certain the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - Code Psn Gratuit - -

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Visit my site Dragon City Hack :: http://Www.Youtube.com/watch?v=vbM6VmcBkHE ::

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home